[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.1 preparation

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.1 preparation
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:50:40 +0200

Hi all,

Seems like I won't get version 0.1 of GNUmed out of the door as planned.
This is mostly due to the fact that

a) I don't have a Windows machine for testing available
b) my day has 24h only
c) offers for help have been nonexistent so far

While trying to polish this release for the last 4 weeks or so Karsten and I
have encountered many small glitches and work we did not even think of.

Linux tar.gz is mostly complete and installable. Anyone care to test ?

Windows installer ist mosty complete. Due to nonavailability of a Windows
machine we encountered last minute bugs. Anyone care to test ?

website marketing work has not been started. Any volunteers for a topnotch
release page/design (pdf, flash) ?

RPMS - forget it - no time - ask me for a template *.spec file if you want to
work on this
DEBS - if Andreas finds the time

MAC support - I don't have access to a MAC

GNUmed manual - module descriptions content largely missing

I would appreciate any help such as website/Wiki work, installer testing,
suggestions ...

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert