Re: [Gnumed-devel] conference report

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] conference report
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:13:46 +1000

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:50, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> crowd : 8
> talks : 3
>
> Overall an interesting and fun day. By releasing version 0.1 of GNUmed has
> reached and important milestone

> plan: attend Linux conference and demo GNUmed again
> hack more code, rule the world
>
> If you ask me GNUmed is in pretty good shape. Documentation is there as
> well. Features need to be documented.
>
> Hope to see more of you guys at our next conference,
> Sebastian

I forwarded this to my son studying computer science, i'm sure he understands
the "hack more code, rule the world" dictum.
I need to keep gnumed in his understanding, so that we can get him to work on
it when project work is required  ;-))

liz
--
What happens when you cut back the jungle?  It recedes.