Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Opening the debate re moving to 2.6 again

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Opening the debate re moving to 2.6 again
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:44:50 +0200

- 2.6 is installable on Sarge without much trouble
- STABLE and HEAD CVS branch have been tagged a few days ago
- Andreas didn't mention any problems regarding his packages

Looks like everyone is happy. May wx2.6 bring code to the repository,
happiness to coders and running code on many more platforms.

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert