Re: [Gnumed-devel] some contribution

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] some contribution
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:15:57 +0200

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 03:43:00AM +0800, Syan Tan wrote:

> hope no one minds,
Surely not.

> but I downloaded the cvs and fixed a few transitional errors
> with the change to wx. , and checkiing for str or unicode

> I added a browser state history class, which remembers what the tree
> expansions
> are and which node was selected in the tree between
> patients, so if a patient is re-reviewed in the same session, the old tree
> state state is brought up. The tree also won't collapse with rename of health
> issue, rename of episode, or relinking of encounter. I hope these features
> will
> be accepted.
Sounds really good. I actually think we would want to enable
that *across* sessions !

One way would be to use cfg_data. Put the identity.id into
cfg_data.cookie. Use xxxDEFAULTxxx for owner and machine.
(Or set the owner for enabling this per doctor.) Put a
pickled/marshalled Python state object into cfg_data.value.

> There is also a class that will parse a popular australian emr's exported
> complete record rtf in test-area into plain text.
>
> I'm hoping to use this later  as an importer for gnumed.
Sounds good ! One could at least access the medical free-text.