Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:36:26 +0100

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 12:57, Richard Hosking wrote:
> I agree there is a real risk that the work so far will be lost, and that
> this risk could be reduced by a phase of planning/design according to
> one of the accepted methodologies in software design

I missed that one. Maybe you have seen this coming but since you brought it up
and I don't have any idea what accepted methodologies in software design
there are could you lead the effort ?

Just to let you know. I never studied computer science and can barely produce
code that works. Some files you see in CVS have seen many corrections by
Karsten before they even made it into CVS.