Re: [Gnumed-devel] Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:00:32 +0100

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 22:47, Richard Terry wrote:
> Have the gnuMed client running now, with standard postgres.conf and
> pg_hba.conf.

> After much stuffing around, I've narrowed the problem down to the text
> below. Karsten: if I removed your text from between the if not found then
> and endif, and replace it with a simple error message, the whole database
> continues to boot and the gnumed client runs.
Congrats. Another report of someone being able to run GNUmed :-)

On a sidenote. An article on GNUmed must have appeared in some widely known
publication. For unknow reason people start contacting me about GNUmed. Two
people even called just yesterday. I am not even sure where they got my
number from.

Number one question: When will GNUmed be ready ?