Re: [Gnumed-devel] Let me introduce myself

From: Robbie Coull
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Let me introduce myself
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:01:08 +0000

Apologies for the blank post - thought I was replying to a 'verify your email address' sub request.

I planned to find out if I could be useful. As a UK GP who is an experienced programmer (perl, html,
javascript - sadly not python) I would like to help if time allows.

I currently write and run the locum123 messaging/support site for locum GPs in the UK (being a locum GP myself) and I wrote the Locum Doctor Survival Guide - hence the links in my email signature.

-- Robbie Coull
email: address@hidden             website: http://www.coull.net

https://www.locum123.com contact locum doctors by SMS and email