Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed brochures (was When will GNUmed be ready)

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed brochures (was When will GNUmed be ready)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:45:13 +0100

Hi,

I would emphasize the long-time goals more than what GNUmed can do today. After
all,
we are at v0.2 and a lot of parts are still missing.
You should say that GNUmed one day is planned to be a complete EMR with possibe
integration of other software (billing etc.).

Don't tell the world that we already have four walls, tell them we want to
build a house.

Hilmar