Re: [Gnumed-devel] Machine readable models at openEHR

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Machine readable models at openEHR
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:18:24 -0800

At 8:42 AM +1100 1/2/06, Tim Churches wrote:
Agree - hence my suggestion of a separate project if anyone wants to
follow the openEHR route. Could well be worth following.

If anyone follows the list postings at openEHR (as I don't yet do so) what drives the discussions there? Maybe there are multiple related lists, I am not clear whether lists exist for openehr, oopenhealth and other overlapping groups.

Are all the participants mainly or entirely sitting at arms' length? Is there discussion of interest or commitment (or activity) by anyone shared on that list re building any working code?