Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons needed for sorting documents

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons needed for sorting documents
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 19:27:49 -0700

On May 8, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Sort modes are:

- by age (newest floats to the top)
- by review status (unreviewed to the top)
- by episode (IOW, problem) (alphabetically)

I realize now you wrote "episode" and not "encounter". If they would sort by encounter, that could be represented by a branch tree, but if it is just by episode name it could be "flat". I had not been following the discussion/design close enough to recognize whether "encountlets" are extraneous to document display such that their dates don't need to be worried about. Reply only if it is anything that requires thought.