Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinicians: document content date in archive

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinicians: document content date in archive
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:04:20 -0700

On May 10, 2006, at 4:43 AM, Ian Haywood wrote:
For some reason I believed composite types can't be used as
column types, but the docs state clearly they can...

is it the above (the support of composite types) that is the basis for the following statement?

...However this means we would now be postgres >= 8.0. Are we psychologically prepared?
Is anyone still on 7.x?