Re: [Gnumed-devel] using cryptmount for postgresql cluster instance

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] using cryptmount for postgresql cluster instance
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:21:35 +0800

I documented the wiki with the initlocation command, and also with
create tablespace, which I think replaced initlocation,  if running 8+.
( Should have used this a long time ago, as it means I only have to have
different
ports if running several versions of postgres ).

On Tue Dec 12 13:36 , Karsten Hilbert  sent: