Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed plugin - Hakuna Matata

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed plugin - Hakuna Matata
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:42:48 +0200

On Thursday 16 August 2007 15:55, TheForkOfJustice wrote:
> The GUIs for the base and Urinalysis section for the Hakuna Matata plugin
> for GNUMed are complete (for real this time!) and attached to this email.
>
> Hopefully Sebastian can begin work on making it a functional plugin
> someday.  Meanwhile I'm going to make the Allergy and Hematology sections
> and send them to you when complete.
>
> Let me know if anyone has questions/comments on them.  Input is a good
> thing

Please let us know more about the intended use. We could integrate the plugin
as is and connect the fields like names and stuff. How do you want to work
with it ? Do you want to input those tests I can see or do we get this
information somewhere ?

Are you working in a lab and producing those infos ?
Just hook us up with a workflow.

I have attached a screenshot of your work.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany