[Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions EMR_MedicalHx_, GNUmed_IFAP, Office_

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions EMR_MedicalHx_, GNUmed_IFAP, Office_Appts
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:37:56 -0800

On 30-Dec-07, at 3:02 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

EMR > Medical history > Medication ... unhandled exception (crashes Python)
EMR > Medical history >  Allergies ... unhandled exception
EMR > Medical history > Occupation ... once "called", cannot be dismissed GNUmed > External Tools > IFAP command ... unhandled exception (crashes
Python)
Office > Appointments ... unhandled exception (crashes Python)

For all those I'd like to see logs. Preferably one each.

The following log is unlikely properly written-out, since I had to force-quit GNUmed (and Python) on account of being unable to exit the loop. This prevented the Mac GNUmed.app from syncing the log over into my user space but I was able to contextual-menu "Show Package Contents" and snip from inside gm-mac-osx.log where it resided in
        /Applications/GNUmed_0.2.8.0.app/Contents/Resources/

While not listed above, I observed an additional set of problems around EMR > Medical History > Past History for which a log may not be needed (?). After I positioned myself in the EMR tree and created, for poor Captain Kirk, a Past History issue of "Fear of women looking better than him" I noted: 1) the EMR tree did not refresh, but maybe I did not wait long enough on the remote connection... do others' trees refresh reasonably quickly on a local system? 2) despite that I entered a Year of 1968, the EMR tree says "... noted at age None". 3) the widget says "add/edit past history item" but there is within this widget no display of existing issues and therefore no way to edit anything.