Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - on Mac OS X for real

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - on Mac OS X for real
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:33:06 -0800

On 31-Dec-07, at 2:11 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
Forgive me for being naive, but where does one get the bootstrap- file ?
Gnumed-devel mailing list

There appear to be two server tarballs but I suspect from their dates and file sizes that despite their being located and named differently, they are the same:
which will decompress on your desktop to

and within this you should see the bootstrap files in /server/bootstrap/