Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac exception trying to run (from command line) gnume

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac exception trying to run (from command line) gnumed-latest-snapshot.tgz
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:48:11 +0100

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 07:53:58PM -0800, James Busser wrote:

> ACK... I was just confirming the fact and nature of differences between
>
>       gnumed-latest-snapshot.tgz and GNUmed-client.latest.tgz

fact:
        yes, there is

nature:
        GNUmed-client.latest.tgz
                - points to the most recently *released* version,
                - is the source for .deb, .rpm, etc

        gnumed-latest-snapshot.tgz
                - is a plain "tar -cvzf *" over the CVS tree
                  as of 1am UTC this morning (each morning)

>> Fixed. There will be a lot more bugs in CVS HEAD. Don't
>> worry too much about them currently that branch hasn't
>> stabilized at all yet.

Which is not to say we don't want to know about them if you
DO find any and reporting isn't too inconvenient.