Re: [Gnumed-devel] Lab import (data) matching

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Lab import (data) matching
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:43:55 +1100

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, James Busser wrote:
> The second is because there may not be a 1:1 correspondence between
> the tests requested and the results that are returned.

And in Au, after many years we still don't have a single set of names for
tests.
So I ask for FBC, but it is exactly equivalent to FBE. That is not a problem.
However, PR can mean more than one thing - and that is impossible for the
computer to decided what it is.

--
"Conversion, fastidious Goddess, loves blood better than brick, and feasts
most subtly on the human will."