Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.2.8.4 released

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.2.8.4 released
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:52:39 -0800

On 25-Feb-08, at 7:48 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Hi all,

I have uploaded v0.2.8.4...
Prepackaged versions will follow suit.

On our wiki page InstallerGuideWinEn it says, in the section Windows installer:

Download and install the highest-numbered (latest-released) version listed in the client downloads area...

It would be correct for me to specify the following, yes?

Download and install the highest-numbered (latest-released) =.exe= version listed in the client downloads area...

Are the .exe files still being created using

        NSIS/Nullsoft Installer