[Gnumed-devel] Establishing additional "stock" patients into the bootstr

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Establishing additional "stock" patients into the bootstrap e.g. for lab data
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:06:29 -0800

Hi all

Presently in the data bootstrap I am aware only of Kirk, who demonstrates the following:

- multiple names by which he is known
- past history items (?)
- active problems
- clinical (SOAP) notes
- lab test results though these do not yet show in the GUI

While anyone using the any-doc id is free to add or edit to the public database, creation of a new bootstrap from that database has obvious disadvantages with respect to undesirable alteration of data that may have been set up to demonstrate something, as well as the inclusion of clutter or other records that serves no purpose to include in a bootstrap.

So my questions are:

1. Other than Kirk, does the bootstrap contain any other patients and have they been created in order to illustrate or to support any functionality of which we may like people to be aware? I could add this to the documentation.

2. How do we best contribute patients, or other data, to the bootstrap? I am thinking that for the purposes of supporting and letting people try a lab test importer, it would be nice to provide patients for example "LABTESTS^BPATIENT", "LABTESTS^GPATIENT" who could be rigged so that the BC importer would successfully match some, but not others, and would support the demonstration of how matched data gets signed, or reassigned, and how unmatched data gets reconciled.