Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: sprechzimmer 1

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: sprechzimmer 1
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 09:11:27 -0700

On 6-May-08, at 5:51 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

See attached screenshots.

Perfect!

I wonder how many of the people who run Ubuntu and who may not be
doctors or other health workers may still like to launch GNUmed out of
curiosity. Most of those may not bother to fill in the email address.
True enough but we can't do anything about that.
A bug report is better than no bug report.

Agreed. I was mainly just thinking ahead that if we did get a lot of anonymous reports, the above might be the reason.