[Gnumed-devel] sh: line 1: winepath: command not found

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:18:31 -0700

For the past few days I have been poking around GNUmed, running the client from anonymous CVS checkout. My Terminal shell window output includes the line

        sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
        (repeated x2)

this appears right after I acknowledge, at GNUmed login, my desire to change the Salaam database language. After that it is quiet and presumably happy, except when I let my connection lapse and I got the exception handler window from which I could not cleanly exit, and my shell echoed a "line 21" 959 Bus error" line which I point out in case it somehow did not make it into the log and would be of any interest:

MacBook:~/gnumed/gnumed/client djb$ ./gm-from-cvs.sh
Gnumed -> client
gm-from-cvs.log
sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
sh: line 1: winepath: command not found
./gm-from-cvs.sh: line 21: 959 Bus error python wxpython/gnumed.py --log-file=$LOG --conf-file=gm-from-cvs.conf -- override-schema-check --debug
MacBook:~/gnumed/gnumed/client djb$