[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: GNUmed logo

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: GNUmed logo
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 00:46:12 +0200

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany
[www.gnumed.de]  -> PGP welcome, HTML ->/dev/null
--- Begin Message --- Subject: GNUmed logo Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:46:43 +0200
Hi there,

I'm one of Gijs Hillenius' students and I was intrigued by the GNUmed project and I would like to have a go at designing the GNUmed logo. Are there any special requirements for the logo or any elements you would like (as well as not like!) to see incorporated into the design in particular? I believe I have a pretty good understanding of the project from what I've read on your website & FAQ, but of course if there is anything else I should know about the project, please let me know.

Yours,

Alice Sommer

--- End Message ---