Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem bootstrapping 0.3

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem bootstrapping 0.3
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:51:40 +0200

>>>>> "Jerzy" == Jerzy Luszawski <address@hidden> writes:

Jerzy> Hello Gour, I'm also evaluating Gnumed for the purpose of our
Jerzy> clinic, so I watch your effort with great interest.

Heh, do you have some other 'meal' (aka EMR application) I can put on my
testing-plate?

Jerzy> Probably postgresql inherited your locale setting from your
Jerzy> system, and your system locale is not UTF-8. Try correcting your
Jerzy> system locale and the locale for the template database.

Hmm, the problem is that my locale IS UTF-8, see:

address@hidden data]# locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_NAME=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=hr_HR.UTF-8
LC_ALL=

and therefore I wonder why it is not picked correctly?

Sincerely,
Gour