[Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 03:10:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008, Gour wrote:

Karsten> BTW, why not use GIT ;-)
Btw, GNUmed being a GNU project should choose GNU DVCS ;)

I really hate the diversion that is caused by everybody swearing on its
on favourite pet Vcs.  I just heard that stats say that inside Debian
Most projects are maintained under SVN followed by Git (while the numbers
of Git increase faster than every other Vcs).  These are just stats -
I personally do not really care.  Just use SVN in the projects I'm part
of and try to learn Git.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--