Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 01:32:17 +0200

> Ok so I am using the user manual from scratch
Please improve it if you learn of something that is not properly documented.

> to try to get better
> understanding of GNUmed (man will you guys be full of me before we finish
> this client)
The client will never really be finished - but you knew that.

> On the Page
> http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/BasicPatientHandling"Basic
> Patient Handling" I would like to know how to delete a patient from
> the database. Physically delete him. I am the gm-dbo so I have privilage,
> but what do I do now? What software (with GUI if possible do you guys use
> to do this? )

I suggest using pgadminIII. Go to the table dem.v_basic_person. Find the
appropriate record. Note
the pk_identity. Go to dem.identity. Delete the record with the id/pk noted
before. You will
probably receive integrity errors. Delete all dependant rows from other tables
(they will contain
demographic and clinical data). Then again delete the dem.identity row.

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden