Fwd: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit befo

From: James Busser
Subject: Fwd: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit before final save)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:02:32 -0700

From: Rogerio Luz <address@hidden>
Date: August 12, 2008 3:29:39 PM PDT (CA)
To: James Busser <address@hidden>

I see ... so when you say "auditing" it is just a terminology, you would not be medling with the original note... is that it?

Correct

If it is I think it to be a VERY nice implementation :)

I believe kudos go to all the way back to Horst and Karsten at the inception of the project :-)

Maybe highlight the "audited" record so it could be visible to everybody that it was corrected or comentated in any way .

This also was my suggestion