[Gnumed-devel] /root/.gnumed/gnumed.conf

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] /root/.gnumed/gnumed.conf
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:53:42 -0400

Goodday Karsten
I am having another thick moment. After successfully doing the database
upgrade last night (it work yeh) I come accross this piece of needed
information  /root/.gnumed/gnumed.conf  I am sorry but how do I access this
information. Currently my file:///home/Geordie/.gnumed/gnumed.conf looks like
this
[preferences]
profile = public GNUmed database (address@hidden)
login = any-doc
I am assuming that this  /home/user/.gnumed in the manual corresponds to the
above information

I did have this install
# allow anyone knowing the proper password to log into
# our GNUmed databases
local   samegroup      +gm-logins                    md5
but it was in the wrong place
Live and learn
And the log file has some information in it. That is a first
If you need it it I can send it
Many thanks for your help
Geordie