Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: What GNUmed client version are you (am I) running

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: What GNUmed client version are you (am I) running?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:10:14 +0200

> If there is to be any tinkering with the About GNUmed screen, is it
> easy with no downside to change
>
>       Please visit http://www.gnumed.org
>
> to an http hyperlink?

(same with exception handler)

It would have required to use the HyperlinkCtrl which would have required
wxPython 2.8
which would have prevented us *entirely* from running 0.3.0 under Debian/Stable.

Since testing is frozen but not yet turned into stable just yet I wasn't just
yet prepared
to require that.

However, any tinkering with the About dialog should really be towards using
the standard About class which has all sorts of nifty features.

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03