[Gnumed-devel] Another log 2008-09-04

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Another log 2008-09-04
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 23:22:52 -0400

Hey Karsten
Thought I might have disappeared, well I am back with a different problem. It
appears the gnumed 0.3 has not hit sid yet so ,2,8,10-1 is installed along with
Postgresql 8.3.3-1 and
the log file tells me I need database V8 not V9, I guess V8 tastes better. But
the good news, things connected, strange but true. Well I apt-get remove purge
everything and
started over and followed the wiki and it almost worked. So how does one get to
V8? or do I upgrade to 3.0
Geordie