Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Wiki documentation separation

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Wiki documentation separation
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:21:11 -0700

On 11-Sep-08, at 12:04 PM, Gour wrote:

James> can we consider whether to publish from reST into the (sub) wiki
James> and use wiki editing as a basis to do a diff between the base
James> version and the suggested changes, from which the doc team would
James> pick and choose as appropriate?

Huh, you lost me here...

I clearly see that you are not ready to give up wiki editing and
therefore better to stop dreaming & inventing strange work-flows in order
not to 'lose' wiki.

You misunderstand because I was unclear.

Surely we would want some way to accept improvements from people who are not themselves on the documentation team. I was only thinking wiki to be a place that non-writers could post their suggestions. That is all. Not to "write".