Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP labels?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:18:26 +0200

> I am only thinking it is helpful / desirable that the datetime stamp
> and provider be able to be mentally set aside so that the clinician
> can focus on the actual content (the "story") that is inside the
> note. Maybe to put at at the top of each segment, and formatted
> differently to de-emphasize it, could help.
>
> I think I still like it better "trailing" especially is there is some
> additional or other way to see the information in the tree or the
> right panel. If any one SOAP display  is always limited to chunking
> together only the clinical narrative that relates to the particular
> day then maybe the date could be abstracted higher in that item's
> display and only the times shown.

The times displayed are the times of entry of the narrative which may or may
not correspond with
the clinical time of when the encounter took place (which is seen higher up and
atop). Also, the
encounter may have crossed midnight - which may be obvious from times going
from 23 something to
0 something -- but again it may not.

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger