[Gnumed-devel] client 0.3.2 panic/crash

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] client 0.3.2 panic/crash
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:46:05 -0700

I had modified the tree display-to level and then went to the Progress note creator where I had already had open one "new episode" tab and one tab under the problem "diabetes mellitus" and from the active problems at left I then selected "s/p appendicectomy" (which I had previously made active in order to make it appear in the listing within Progress notes.

It was after opening a third tab (under s/p appendicectomy" and inputting blah/blah and saving that the client crashed and disappeared from the desktop. I had been intending, after saving, to view the updated EMR tree but am not quite sure whether I got to the point of clicking the EMR tree tab.

This may or may not have anything to do with a problem that I did not yet report, in which if you open a tab from an attributed episode, you can also open a tab from the owning issue, but if you open a tab from the owning issue first, the client will not open a tab from the owned active episode. I had done some opening and discarding of some tabs, but leaving some open, before going to the tree and then back as per the above.

Should I file a bug report with log or wait til it's reproducible?