Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR tree display of allergy
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:36:34 +0200

> Presently, the EMR tree will display allergies under the health issue
> "allergies/intolerances", with each trigger occupying the "episode"
> position, but only when an allergy or intolerance exists.
Yep, because thats when the patient actually suffers from a immune system
"disorder".

> If the allergy status is unknown, or if you understand the patient to
> have no allergies, this does not show.
It does. In the top right Cave field.

> Would anyone have objection to the routine inclusion in the EMR tree
> of the allergies/intolerances as:
>
>       "allergies/intolerances: unknown"
>
> or    "allergies/intolerances: none"
That would start putting non-diseases into the listing of diseases.

Personally I could agree to NOT auto-showing existing allergies as health
issues but not really
the other way round.

I am not sure but I seem to remember that allergies are only listed and
episoded separately if
they are not grouped under some other episode explicitely, no ?

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden