Re: [Gnumed-devel] what happened with gnumed-bugs

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] what happened with gnumed-bugs
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:55:02 +0100

> > I see that all the bug reports are coming to gnumed-devel list (old
> > habit)
>
> The fact that the bug reports are coming to gnumed-devel must mean
> that this address remains the default in the versions of the client
> that people are using.
Well even with newer packages in, say, two years we cannot really control this
because it
eventually depends on what people locally or admins locally or package
maintainers decide
how they want things configured. We can only influence the default as in
"nothing else configured"
or "default configuration used". And that we already do - except that I'll
double-check this tonight.

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger