[Gnumed-devel] 0.4rc8 issue

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 0.4rc8 issue
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:38:55 -0300

Ok here is another issue:

in 0.4rc8 on the Notes Editor:

If say you write a lot of text the resizeable fields (wich are AWESOME by the way, much better than the old Progress Notes way) will push the other fields so down that you will not be able to see them, and as much as I tried to resize the windows I can find a scroll bar to find them (typing didn´t show me them either)

My sugestion: get a scroll bar, and when typing change focus to the field in wich the typing occurs.

Rogerio

PS: screen-shots 0 and 1 to exemplify