Re: [Gnumed-devel] working on medication list

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] working on medication list
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 21:16:23 +0200

And just to wet your appetite, here's a screenshot.

I should like to remind us of the fact the while in this
screenshot the medications list is being used as a direct
notebook plugin it is written such that it can be plugged
into any other GUI design where a wx.Panel can go and all
the associated functionality will follow it.

We are very much nearing the time where we got "enough" of
such reusable components that we can start assembling them
into the integrated Richard design.