Re: [Gnumed-devel] I have tried 3 times to send a bu g but haven´t had s

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] I have tried 3 times to send a bu g but haven´t had success it seems
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:13:37 -0300

2009/5/20 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:34:02PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> The bug was not that big of a deal ... when you try to send a bug and you
> are NOT online the GNUmed exits ANOTHER exception.
>
> this SECOND exception is the bug I wanted to send.

I'll have a look. Maybe we can do better there.

> Since GNUmed sees it is NOT online
It doesn't. All it does is notice that the mail couldn't be
sent. It doesn't know why.

> message could not be sent" and save this error as a
> "not-mailed-error_gm-from-cvs_2009-x-x-x-x.log"

All exceptions are saved. Look at ~/gnumed/logs/

Karsten

Yes. I understand that ... but in a busy day with 5-6 patients to be seen, maybe I could "get back" to unsent execptions in later hour / day. And witch ones were not sent yet? The names of the log get confusing if  I happened to send one exception that day and not others.

As I said ... no big deal , just a thought :)

Rogerio