Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:16:58 -0700

On 9-Jul-09, at 11:31 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I was talking about the result list in the plugin. Hence all

rows (= values) in one particular column (say, val_num).

*Which* rows are selected from the table (IOW end up in the

result list) entirely depends on the query. As I say. the

clinician must know what they want.

Apologies if it had been me who mixed threads in this one about Measurements... I was wondering about the ability to click a row (test_type) and to ask to have all of the available values (columns) sent to gnuplot

In the future it would be great to be able to plot a drug (or its dosage) against a test result to see:
a) any temporal relationship and
b) when monitoring (e.g. anticoagulation) to see the impact of the dosage