Re: [Gnumed-devel] Marital Status (was Re:How gnumed deals with death)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Marital Status (was Re:How gnumed deals with death)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:49:10 +0200

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 04:34:28PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> PS: that reminds me, when regisering a new patient sometimes I press ENTER
> to choose the right info form those available, but if I do that without
> looking hard after the country I press ENTER and it SAVES and EXITS instead
> of going to the next field,

Can you describe this in more detail ?  AFAIK there is two
uses of <ENTER> in that dialog:

1) select items from dropdown lists of phrasewheels
2) activate the default button (happening to be <Save>)

I don't see <ENTER> going from field to field.

Are you saying that sometimes you happen to accidentally
press <ENTER> prematurely outside a phrasewheel list and
thus the new patient is saved before you checked all the fields ?