[Gnumed-devel] Re: BUG 0.5 RC4

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: BUG 0.5 RC4
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:24:44 +0200

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:45:38PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> Ok here it is, I don't really know if this is a BUG or a wishlist ...
>
> When I edit a episode and after I save it I try to "Edit Progress Notes" it
> is not possible.
>
> - See screen shot
>
> Use case scenario:
> - patient comes in and shows exams TSH = 12.98, and acording to her history
> you decide on Levotiroxine 25mcg/d , and you of course put it in your
> "Medication" episode.
> - later that day patient returns and says that she forgot that her
> Endocrinologist had already given her the Levotiroxine , and that exam that
> she showed you was a folow-up exam.
> - So you up the dosage to 50mcg/d (conservatively, but ok) and when you try
> to update your "Medication" episode the client doesn't let you ...

You sure found a usability issue.

Does resizing (enlarging) the window help ?   There's an
editor for the progress note hidden between the button row
and the display of the previous note. Enlarging the dialog
should indeed reveal it.

If not you found a bug (something that should work does not
AT ALL). If yes you found a usability problem. Both of which
need something getting done about them.

I'll test and report back.