Re: [Gnumed-devel] Electronic Medical Record System Powered by Microsoft

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Electronic Medical Record System Powered by Microsoft Office
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:35:22 -0700

On 25-Jul-09, at 6:52 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2009/07/electronic_medical_record_system_powered_by_microsoft_office.html

I can find nothing (near nothing) on the internet other than promotional materials and resellers (vendors) keen to provide people with this gloEMR product and support.

I *did* locate a profile as reported by a US certifying body CCHIT:

http://www.cchit.org/products/2008/ambulatory/112

and identified that in the category "Ambulatory" there are 199 products

http://www.cchit.org/products/Ambulatory