Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packagin for Mac - what is the goal ?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packagin for Mac - what is the goal ?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:12:10 -0700

On 31-Aug-09, at 9:03 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

 am more then happy to assist in the (imho) preferred system wide
installation package once the needs arises.

one way would be to "package gnumed-client" as a macport. It would then
automagically handle all dependencies.

I agree that:

a) there is no rush, unless there are people I don't know planning to get any Macs into production
b) for myself, though I am hoping to get into production before too long, I have figured out (however clumsily) to get my Macs to run the client "native"
c) macports seems to be the way to go, as per the post I just made

(Debian) apt-get + Synaptic = (Mac OS 3rd party) MacPorts + Porticus?