Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:29:55 -0800

On 2009-11-23, at 4:31 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

What I am referring to:

The popup informing of the "unknown message type" is a
rather intrusive <message box widget>.

We could remove the popup and inform the user by writing
something into the status line at the bottom of the GNUmed
client. That would be much less intrusive.

Alternatively we could also do "nothing" if the message is
of "unknown type".

Agree. But additionally note re the Inbox:

1) I do already note information (including that he took along socks) beneath the inbox listing 2) this seems to not clear (refresh) even after one would select an unreviewed document (and go to another plugin) and then come back
3) how would one dispose of the messages?
4) should the filter "Active patient" be "Active patient + admin" ?