Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: A few questions

From: John Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: A few questions
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:28:44 +1100

Where does the doctor's checking of the incoming data
(pathology, radiology results etc) come in ? ...

The doctor needs to sight these results, then designate
that the result is either:
a) normal -> file
b) abnormal -> non-urgent notify or review of patient
c) abnormal -> urgent notify or review of patient.

John Mac
(Oz GP)