Re: [Gnumed-devel] BUG REPORT...

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] BUG REPORT...
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:09:30 -0800

On 2010-01-28, at 2:20 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Come on, GNUmed is more powerful than that ?
>
> This is now legal in 0.7-to-be:
>
>       $<name::%(title)s %(firstnames)s%(preferred)s%(lastnames)s::35>$

To use an automobile analogy,  we know me to be somewhat "thick" with respect
to "looking under the hood" ... :-)

... which is my way of introducing to ask whether the above (title etc) needed
to each be specially-defined purely to assist the placeholders, or does the
above take advantage of these (are they properly termed variables) as maybe
already-defined in the "middleware"?