Re: [Gnumed-devel] while awaiting clearing

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] while awaiting clearing
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:41:34 -0200

It just defaults to the .po file and I lost the translations I did in Launchpad.

Just for future refference: after a upload ... NEVER continue to translate in Launchpad :)

Rogerio

PS: Good thing I only tested this :) or I would be VERY pissed ...

2010/1/28 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 05:16:47PM -0200, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> While I await the clearing of my .po could I continue the translation or
> would that be overwriten by the new .po ?

You mean on continue translating at Launchpad ? Hm, I have
no idea what is going to happen.

> This would be a huge flaw in design in my point of view

Absolutely. I have no idea.

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346