[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:23:53 +0100

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:40:04 +0100
>>>>>> "Sebastian" == <address@hidden> wrote:

Sebastian> Supposedly one ore the other has a better templating system
Sebastian> and/or session management. Since you like tryton (which is
Sebastian> openerp I believe) you might want to look at turbogears
Sebastian> (which in turn uses cherrypy).

With Django (and I believe with some other frameworks), one is free to
choose alternatives for templates, ORM etc.

Tryton is planning web client, but according to by using GWT, although
there are several other ideas to integrate it more with Django.

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6