Begin forwarded message:
Date: May 21, 2010 5:10:36 AM PDT
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: patient overview widget
So, if it is what I think it is, here are the goals for me:
- A list of the Health Issues, bold face type the Currently active issues.
- The date on witch the Issues were last worked on (per Issue)
- The last encounter (even better if I can expand last encounter PER ISSUE - mini tree view - or at least the soa_P of these Issues)
- Current medication - expand tree view? - hopefully with the corresponding Issue
- Existance or not of documents and exams (a "yes" to the question: "Documents / Measurements exits for this patient?" is ok)
- Allergy state
I guess from a theoretial point of view, this would suffice for now
Should the Overview also point out the existence of unprocessed, patient-specific inbox messages?