[Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:10:16 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 01:52:21PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> No problem. I was just wondering what your motivation was to
> change something that worked until now.

I personally did not tested that intensively and left the work to you as
primary testers.  Now I tested and failed (but for different reasons)
than I have thought (my typo).

> Take the time you need but there's no use waiting for 0.8.

I was rather refering to a potential 0.7.5 / 13.5 than 0.8.
My guess is that the former will be out before a Debian freeze
and if I'm not misstaken there is no Ubuntu freeze happening
soon.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--