Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:47:44 -0700

On 2010-06-01, at 5:15 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> This is (the part of both) the vaccine maintenance as well
> as the vaccination entry edit areas that allows for marking
> the relevant indications.
>
> The ordering is somewhat arbitrary. Suggestions for
> improvement welcome.

Alphabetic (English)... presumably the panel does not (or does it) accommodate
i18n?

I thought about whether to group them by putting together the ones commonly in
combination vaccines, but maybe alphabetic still keeps them easy to find, keeps
them orderly for the monovalent vaccines and as soon as we would run across an
arbitrary combination the grouping would be broken or inconsistent anyway.

-- Jim